Saturday, January 29, 2011

Trying out the Blog

Well, here it goes. My first blog post. I've always been into writing and stuff like that, but never have gotten into the blogging. So, why not? I'll give it a shot.

I'm thinking "Smack Talk" fits, huh? I like it.

January 29. Geesh, where did January go?! It just sort of flew buy. February is going to be pretty busy for me. AKC, USDAA, USDAA, DAISY PEEL SEMINAR, USDAA. Holy Smokes! What a month!? Needless to say, I'm excited. Ready to get back into agility, non stop.

Oh yeah, school. That's going well. Getting it all done as quickly as possible so that I'm not trying to graduate in between regionals ;-)

I've decided to fill out an Intent To Compete form for the 2012 IFCS Team with Smack. I have no idea how it will go, but, hey, what the hell? He's capable, I'm attending the regionals anyways, might as well, right?

Hmm, what else is there to say? OH! Thanks for everyone who is going to follow. I hope y'all enjoy it. I can't promise that I will be posting every day in a timely manner (that just wouldn't be me!) but I do hope I can keep y'all entertained some. :-)

Alright, so that's it. My first post. DONE!
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment