Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ty had his ultrasound today...

We're back home from Ty's ultrasound. Dr said he was BORING.

Healthy heart, lungs, stomach, spleen, liver, kidneys, EVERYTHING. There are no abnormalities that she could find. YIPPEE!!! :-) :-) :-)

However, we do still have this dermal issue at hand. It appears that another tumor has popped up very close to the original one that was removed. :-(

So, does anyone have some good info they've read on how the dermal version "works". I know cancer has no rules, but I'd like to know more about what Ty's facing here. Any articles, experiences, or even if you know someone I could talk to (without bringing them Ty's case) I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thank you EVERYONE for good thoughts and prayers! I couldn't be HAPPIER that the hemangiosarcoma has not settled somewhere internally.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment